Gibson Rural are renowned across the length of New Zealand for building the highest quality rotary cow sheds. We understand the importance of the process involved in choosing the best milking plant solution for your herd and will assist help you to evaluate your options.
Providing client focused designs that are adaptable to suit any size farm & herd size. We understand that optimizing milk production is foremost and our expertise and experience means you get a cow shed built to exceed your expectations.
We are specialize in building both standard and fully automated rotary cow sheds.
The benefits of building a rotary cow shed are:
- It is easier to increase herd numbers.
- A decrease in labour units.
- You will spend less time in the shed.
- You will enjoy a happier working environment.
- Options to develop automated milking are available with same systems.
- Effective cow flow for increased milk production.
- Good air flow in summer months and warm dry conditions in winter months, improving overall herd performance.
- Noise minimization to reduce stress on herds.
- Inclusion of a secure viewing platform for fewer interruptions.
- Use of permanent durable materials to reduce on-going repairs and maintenance.
- Milking platform sizes.
- Structured steel frames.
- Natural ventilation and light.
- Chemical resistant concrete.
- Non slip floor.
- Specialist coatings on floors and walls.
- Drainage and plumbing within the floor slab.
We project manage the job from start to finish, working with you to ensure you get your shed built your way.