Gibson Rural provide a comprehensive design and build service offering best practice solutions regardless of your herd size. We are specialists in the construction of all types of Herringbone cow sheds from very basic to the most complex designs.
Your shed location is the key to optimizing its performance and with over 15 years’ experience building cow sheds we know a thing or two about the importance of delivering the best shed to fit your site.
The benefits of choosing a Herringbone are:
- They are ideal for smaller herds.
- Robust design.
- The 3-way drafting system maximizes cow flow.
- It is easy to install feed and mineral dispensing systems.
Herringbone sheds are designed for:
- Effective cow flow for increased milk production.
- Good air flow in summer months and warm dry conditions in winter months, improving overall herd performance.
- Noise minimization to reduce stress on herds.
- Inclusion of a secure viewing platform for fewer interruptions.
- Use of permanent durable materials to reduce on-going repairs and maintenance
- Any size, built to suit your herd size and requirements.
- Structural steel frames.
- Natural ventilation and light.
- Non-slip floor detail.
- Chemical-resistant concrete.
- Specialist coatings on floors and walls.
- All drainage and plumbing within the floor slab.
We project manage the job from start to finish, working with you to ensure your shed meets your individual needs.