Gibson Rural specialize in purpose-built concrete silage bunkers. We construct tough, long-lasting silage bunkers that will reduce wastage and stand up to the most aggressive liquid waste from silage.
From a heavy reinforced concrete basic floor and bank system to tilt slabs to a complete or Spraycrete bank system, we do the job right.
Your silage bunker will:
- Be made from 30mpa concrete (link to site with description of what 30mpa means).
- Include tilt slab sides up to 3 metres where required.
- Have sloping sides.
- Be built to width and length depending on tonnage requirements.
- Result in minimum dirt inclusion when feeding out.
- Need fewer covers than other systems
Your Palm Kernel Bunker will:
- Have 30 tonne truck and trailer capacity.
- Be 10 x 5 x 1.400 high.
- Have entry pad options including.
- Sliding roof.
- Canvas covered with stretchy tie downs.
- 30 mpa concrete.